UniResMan Sales Training
This session is designed to provide attendees with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Do an effective product presentation
- Answer most FAQs
- Understand the pricing structure
- Prepare a winning proposal
- Obtain or develop a list of candidate properties
- Create an effective marketing campaign
For more detailed technical training enabling you to provide installation and technical support services, please register for Certification Training.
This course is offered as a full day of class room training or as 2 half days (4 hours) via the internet. Attendees are expected to install the software prior to the training.
- Develop a list of properties in your service area.
Industry associations membership lists
- Yellow pages
- Tourist bureau web sites
Qualify prospective purchasers with a list of questions designed to determine their points of pain and pleasure with their current system.
Install and set up UniResMan with sample data
Learn how to demo UniResMan to address issues uncovered in 3. above.
Anticipate FAQs and be prepared with answers.
Learn pricing structure and how to provide appropriate quotes.
- Develop a marketing campaign
- Direct mail
- Exhibit at or attend local trade shows
Available Materials and Assistance
- Direct mail and e-mail templates.
- List of qualifying questions.
- Frequently asked questions and answers.
- Power Point presentations for seminars, webinars or one-on-one presentations.
- Assistance in developing prospect lists (cost may apply).
- How to Choose a Property Management Systems booklets.